Friday, December 26, 2014

Brycie is now at the Sanctuary and is adoptable!

Our sweet Robin got adopted right before Christmas! I am so happy for this extremely intelligent and beautiful girl! The young family has a 3 year old, precious, little boy. So they brought him to the Sanctuary to see how Robin would react to such a young child. Wow! She was awesome! She took treats from him so very gently, walked side by side with him, and stood so sweetly as he hugged her. What a girl!

Our newest pup, Brycie, is spending her first night at the Sanctuary! She spent her first two weeks with Southern Friends at my house. I like to bring new pups into a home environment to get a better idea of their temperaments, to see if they are house trained, and to work on some basic obedience. Brycie is a doll baby! She goes right into her crate and sleeps all night without a peep. She never had one accident in her crate or in my house. She got along great with my dogs, and hasn't met a stranger, human or canine, yet!

In these two short weeks, I really got attached to her. So it was not easy to leave her at the Sanctuary today. But the introductions to her run mates, Charlie, Mollie & Trail, went great! She enjoyed playing with them all and they accepted her really well. I will go check on her tomorrow and have a nice visit with both her and Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment